Oh. I can't even really use this. I don't know what I need to associate at
runtime, at which point I know what it is by a string value. Since I can't use
a string value as a key, I can't really make the association. I could associate
an NSMutableDictionary, but if I do that, I may as well just make that a member
of my base class.