On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Shane
<software.research.developm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, to the debugger, I clicked on "show breakpoints", then clicked
> on "Double-Click for symbol" to add [NSWindow close] and also added
> [NSWindow orderOut], but when I ran my app and resized the main
> window, it disappeared without calling either of these. Any other
> ideas?

First, make sure you entered `-[NSWindow close]` and `-[NSWindow
orderOut:]` correctly. The preceding hyphens and the colon following
`orderOut` are important. You'll know that the breakpoint has been
resolved if the name of the library (AppKit) appears next to the
symbol.

If that doesn't get you where you need to be, break on -[NSWindow
dealloc], or temporarily replace your window's class with a subclass
on which you can override methods for debugging purposes.

--Kyle Sluder