Thanks for trying to keep me on the design straight and narrow path Kyle, but
in this case, it will not affect normal scrolling within the application - only
for use in special circumstances which the user will activate.

I just tried out the smooth scrolling option and it is a bit smoother than my
animation which uses NSAnimation and scrollPoint, but it has the same slight
hesitation when it gets to showing the subviews just like what I see in my
animation.

Gideon