> On Oct 18, 2010, at 11:38 PM, Sandro Noël wrote:
>> The "framework" is built as a template application from which
>> classe/functions can be overloaded to fit the needs of the being built
>> application.
>> not much of an architecture if you ask me but i have to document it none the
>> less.
>
> Isn't that what a framework is?  A bunch of classes whose methods are
> intended to be overridden?

You are absolutely right. a Framework should be a bunch of building blocks that
you can put together and customize.
NOT a whole application fitted into a static library, intended to be used as a
temaplate.

IMHO.

I did use the class Model it was useful. but my intent in tracing the execution
of the application
is to figure out the chain of events... what happens... to comprehend the
app/framework.

Thanks for your reply.
Best Regards.
Sandro