On 09.10.2010, at 21:59, Trygve Inda wrote:
> [myDict allValues] gets the correct array and works in the table, but it is
> made immutable. Is there any better way to keep the mutability other than
> using allKeys then stepping through each one, obtaining its object and
> adding it to an NSMutableArray that I made with alloc/init?
> Why doesn't allValues simply preserve the mutability? I would have guessed
> that internally it did the above steps.

There is no "keep the mutability". An NSDictionary probably doesn't even use an
array internally to store its values. It probably uses some kind of tree data
structure or whatever. The array is very likely created specially for you when
you call allValues.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mac-gui-dev/