On 2010 Oct 24, at 13:26, Philip Vallone wrote:

> I am not getting a response back, which indicates my post method is wrong.

I disagree.  You probably are getting a response, but you're allowing it to
fall into the bit bucket on the floor.

What are logging there, although you have labelled it "Response:", is actually
your received *data*.  Try this instead:

NSURLResponse* response = nil ;
NSError* error = nil ;
NSData *rxData = [NSURLConnection sendSynchronousRequest:uploadRequest
                                       returningResponse:&response
                                                   error:&data] ;
NSString *rxString = [[NSString alloc] initWithData:returnData
                                           encoding:NSUTF8StringEncoding] ;
NSLog(@"Rx Response: %@ ", response) ;
NSLog(@"Rx Data: %@ ", rxString) ;
NSLog(@"Rx Error: %@ ", error) ;

Only programmers who are way smarter than me can afford to throw away the
response and error when they're hitting a third-party server for the first time
 :)