My app is communicating to several secured servers (SSL). One of those working with created by me self-signed certificate. Problem is when app is tries to connect to that server with:

- (void)continueWithoutCredentialForAuthenticationChallenge:(NSURLAuthenticationChallenge *)challenge; (1)

which is called from

- (void)connection:(NSURLConnection*)theConnection didReceiveAuthenticationChallenge:(NSURLAuthenticationChallenge*)theChallenge; (2)

method it uses built-in anchor certificates, but connection fails (as expected), then it tries to do that with my cert and fails again because session was cached. App thinks that if that server isn't trusted than it doesn't need any checks again. And method (2) not even called.

So how can I reset the session or something like that to make it works?