Hi,

I'm using FSCopyObjectSync() to copy a file and want it to overwrite the
destination file if it exists. However I've discovered this isn't working on
10.6. I'm getting error -48 which is the duplicate filename error. Fair enough,
I'm trying to copy and overwrite a file with the same name, but I do set the
kFSFileOperationOverwrite flag! It's working fine on 10.4 and 10.5.

Has anyone else seen these problems? I did a search and found someone mentioned
this bug recently:

7102368 - FSCopyObjectSync ignores kFSFileOperationOverwrite

which I presume is the same issue.

Are there any workarounds aside from deleting the destination file first if it
exists?

Regards,