On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:17 AM, PJBorges <philipjbor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I change that standard icon into a custom one?
>
> I've tried to add this to the Info.plist file, according to apple's
> documentation:
>
> <key>CFBundleTypeIconFile</key>
> <string>myCustomIcon</string>

Some things to check:

First, make sure that your icon is in .icns format - you should use
/Developer/Applications/Utilities/Icon Composer.app to convert it if
it isn't. Second, did you forget to include the extension, or was that
just a typo in your email? Third, you should double-check to make sure
your .icns file is being copied into your app's Resources subdir.

sherm--

--
Cocoa programming in Perl:
http://camelbones.sourceforge.net