On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:35:57 +0200, eveningnick eveningnick
<eveningn...@gmail.com> said:
>Just for the sake of my own understanding. There's nothing extraordinary i
>am doing there, but for example, i need to "delay" the launch of my
>application and registering all the observers/event taps before the "master
>application" starts

Part of the art of asking questions is to ask the question to which you really
want to know the answer, not some other question. In this case, it would seem
that the question is how to delay the launch of the application until some
other stuff has happened. How about a "splash screen"? For an example, take a
look at my Diary app; it's very crude, but I use it every day so it must be
good for something. :) It puts up a splash screen with an animated indication
suggesting that "stuff is going on, just wait" until the CoreData back end has
finished loading up the data. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, <http://www.apeth.net/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!