On Nov 7, 2010, at 1:42 PM, Kyle Sluder wrote:

>> a) Why does the first code snippet call the completion block "immediately"?
>> b) If you assume A's answer is logical and correct, why does adding a
>> completion block to the inner transaction affect the outer?
>>
>> Something seems wrong here.
>
> Doesn't seem wrong to me. All 0 actions in your first example have completed
> when the transaction fires its completion handler.

Right, and that I could understand, except how does the inner transaction
affect the outer transaction at all? That seems contradictory. Clearly the
outer transaction's completion block depends on the inner's being called first
if there is one, but then why doesn't the outer transaction care that the inner
transaction hasn't finished before being called at all? That contradiction at
the very least seems wrong. It's certainly undocumented and unclear.

--
Seth Willits