Hi,

I'm writing a framework for web API like flickr. However, I don't want
my test failed depending on the server status.
(And I don't want it hit the server every time I build my project.)

Is there any easy way to "fake" the network layer? I don't think
swizzle the NSURLConnection is enough because the HTTP intermediate
framework my project depends use CFNetwork.
Conditional compile and mocking the response inside the HTTP
intermediate framework is bad since it's not even my code.

Any suggestion for this?

Regards,
yllan