On 8 Nov 2010, at 20:11, Greg Parker wrote:
>> I now think that what I am seeing is a minor parsing sort of issue within
>> the compiler (gcc 4.2) when mixing id<SomeProtocol> with blocks.
> The more fundamental problem is that gcc C++ does not fully support blocks,
> period.
Indeed, as soon as it gets a sniff of c++ near a block things start to go badly
wrong, but I would have hoped that "pure objC" compiled with a c++ compiler
would pass - and especially pure objC in a .m file (which also leads to a
different error). Oh well, I'll add another blocks-related bug report. I find
blocks to be an endless source of bleeding-edge torment, but I like them too