Hello,

For studying purposes (on recursion), I build a simple NSView subclass capable
of drawing a SierpiƄski triangle.

The class has 2 helper methods to draw triangles and the fractal itself. The
former is quite simple, draws triangles given start point, height and width.
The latter, also simple, is called inside -drawRect and looks like:

void drawFractal x,y,w,h {
   if (h < {predefined value} || w < {...}) {
      drawTriangle x,y,w,h;
      return;
   }
   drawFractal x,y,w/2,h/2 // for lower left Triangle
   drawFractal ... // for top
   drawFractal ... // for lower right
}

The question is:
Is it possible to "pause" after each call to -drawTriangle say for 0.25 second
and redisplay the view, so I can see each triangle being draw?