I am having a problem with the ABPeoplePickerView. I have read the Class
Reference, the Address Book Programming Guide for Mac OS X, & searched the web,
all to no avail. I wish to double click either a name or a group & have the
program respond to the double click. I created an ABPeoplePickerView in IB &
set up selectors in applicationDidFinishLaunching method using the
setGroupDoubleAction & setNameDoubleAction. Double clicking a name works
flawlessly but every time I try to double click the group it generates a
"Controller cannot be nil" error.

Here is the peculiar part. If I set the "Allows Multiple Selection" property in
IB, same result if I select only 1 group. However, if I select multiple groups,
it works fine!? Whether or not the "Allows Multiple Selection" property is set,
if I click on the "column titles" everything works fine.

I cannot understand this behavior. Nor can I understand why the error. Can
anyone point me in the direction of some relevant literature or shed some light
on this? I don't think it is my coding. All I want to do is double click a name
or a group & send it on for further processing. Oh, I am running 10.6.4 on a
mac book pro. Thanks for any insights you can offer. Code looks like this:

#import "AbeAppDelegate.h"

@implementation AbeAppDelegate

@synthesize window;

- (void)applicationDidFinishLaunching:(NSNotification *)aNotification
{
        [pickerView setGroupDoubleAction:@selector(doGroupDoubleAction)];
        [pickerView setNameDoubleAction:@selector(doNameDoubleAction)];
        [infoView insertText:@"applicationDidFinishLaunching:\r\r"];
}

// NSApplicationDelegate Protocol Reference to make red button kill app.
- (BOOL)applicationShouldTerminateAfterLastWindowClosed:(NSApplication
*)theApplication {return YES;}

- (void)doGroupDoubleAction
{
        [infoView insertText:@"\r\rGroup was double clicked!\r\r"];
        [infoView insertText:[[pickerView selectedGroups] description]];
        [infoView insertText:@"\r\r"];
        [infoView insertText:[[pickerView selectedRecords] description]];
        [infoView insertText:@"\r\r"];
}

- (void)doNameDoubleAction
{