I have changed the contentView of my NSWindow to be a NSView which return YES
for isFlipped.

If I place a NSButton in the contentView of a window, I can do the following:

        NSRect  r = [view frame];
        NSPoint origin;

        origin = [view convertPoint:NSZeroPoint toView:[[view window]
contentView]];

The r.origin will say something like ( 20, 14 ) and, when I convert the point,
I get back what one would expect ( 20, 14 ).

The problem comes when I try to place a NSImageView in that same content view.

The r.origin will say something like ( 20, 14 ), but, when I convert the point,
I get back ( 20, 78 ). (The NSImageView is 64x64)

I am confused as to why this would be happening. Anyone have an idea?

I should be able to easily provide some sample code if that is required in this
case.