I'm trying to put a unit test together, so I've created a new target,
added my files to compile and frameworks to link to, then commented
out all of my code to where I have an empty setUp, tearDown, and
testFunc, but still getting the following error.

/Developer/Tools/RunPlatformUnitTests.include:419: note: Running tests
for architecture 'x86_64' (GC OFF)
objc[13117]: GC: forcing GC OFF because OBJC_DISABLE_GC is set
2010-11-14 16:22:29.300 otest-x86_64[13117:903] The test bundle at
/Users/shane/Projects/HHI/hhi/build/Release/UnitTests.octest could not
be loaded because its Objective-C runtime information does not match
the runtime information required by the test rig.  This is likely
because the test rig is being run with Objective-C garbage collection
disabled, but the test bundle requires Objective-C garbage collection.
 To enable Objective-C garbage collection for the test rig, run it in
an environment without the OBJC_DISABLE_GC environment variable.
2010-11-14 16:22:29.307 otest-x86_64[13118:203] *** NSTask: Task
create for path
'/Users/shane/HHI/Projects/HHI/hhi/build/Release/UnitTests.octest/Contents/MacOS/UnitTests'
failed: 22, "Invalid argument".  Terminating temporary process.
/Developer/Tools/RunPlatformUnitTests.include:451: error: Test rig
'/Developer/Tools/otest' exited abnormally with code 5 (it may have
crashed).shane

My unit test is an obj-c file with the *.mm extension because I'm
testing obj-c as well as some c++ calls to a dyld file.

Guess I'm having a hard time interpreting this error.