On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:49:11 +0530, Tharindu Madushanka <tharindu...@gmail.com>
said:
>Hi,
>
>I would like to make UIWebView content empty while other page is loading. I
>tried loading [webview loadRequest:nil];
>
>And also [webview loadHtmlString:@"<html></html>" baseUrl:nil];
>
>Just before my [webview loadRequest:request]; method call.
>
>Still I am having previous html page shown a very little time until next
>page is show. I load content for a button click.. so when I click the button
>my webview still has  old content for a very small time.
>
>How could I get rid of that.. can somebody kindly point some way..

I have not tried this myself, but keeping in mind that views are not redrawn
until after your code finished running, I'd suggest trying delayed performance
to give the view a chance to empty itself before doing the load request. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, <http://www.apeth.net/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!