If the app is purchased will it expire as well on a user device?

On Nov 23, 2010, at 3:31 PM, David Rowland wrote:

On Nov 23, 2010, at 2:25 PM, k...@highrolls.net wrote:

I wanted to run an iPhone app I wrote 2 years ago. It would not run. I plugged the iPhone into iTunes to update software and saw a message that the apps provisioning certificate had expired.

Do I have to pay Jobs an annual fee?

Yes. For an individual it's $99.

How is this broadcast to users of my app?

Why should they care?

WTF is Up?  I know I am crazy.

Your are sane. You just have to go read the details of the Developer Program again.