Hello,

I am trying to connect a chess engine (via UCI) to my obj-c program.
For this, I use the async NSFileHandleDataAvailableNotification to read the
datas into a string and parse them.
The problem is that the NSTask which starts the chess engine uses some old
datas which seems to be in a buffer, I can't clear. The effect is that the
engine answer to input which is depreciated. I can't determine this behavior.

There are someone how knows, were I can get help, or have a solution directly.
If need I can send you code snips and log files.

Best regards