Hey Dave,

I'm talking about the Carbon equivalent of processLaunchDate in the
ProcessInfoExtendedRec. This is the actual date & time that the process
launched.

I want to use it to give my game's splash screen a consistent amount of time on
screen. Here's how:

I set the Default.png to the splash screen and immediately show the same image
when my app launches. I then check the launch date to determine how much time
it has shown and add x number of seconds to that.

I know that this information is available via the ps command, so I could just
resort to that, but I was hoping for a nice, clean, api way of doing it.

Thanks,

Jason