In one hour!  Sorry for the late notice again.

--Andy

----------
Paul Kim will be our last speaker of 2010. His talk will be on "Memory management with
blocks & an introduction to heapshot analysis" -- two topics for the price of one!

Admission is free and everyone's welcome. Just tell the person at the front
you're there for CocoaHeads.

Thursday, Dec 9
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Downstairs at Tekserve, on 23rd between 6th and 7th
<http://tekserve.com/about/hours.php> for directions and map

As usual:

(1) Please feel free to bring questions, code, and works in progress. We have a
projector and we like to see code and try to help.
(2) We'll have burgers and beer afterwards.
(3) If there's a topic you'd like presented, let us know.
(4) If *you'd* like to give a talk, let me know.

Hope to see you there!

--Andy