On Dec 14, 2010, at 12:21 PM, Ayers, Joseph wrote:

>> I changed a couple attributes of three properties in my data model. Even if
>> I trash the previous store, I get the error:
>> Error while saving
>> Multiple validation errors occurred.
>>
>> Any idea what is causing this

Usually it happens because you tried to add or modify several records at once
and did not push a value for a required property in more than one of them. I
think that error also happens if you left a dangling reference in a
relationship property for more than one record.

>> or where to look for a fix?

Check the error's userInfo for more information about what went wrong. The
userInfo dictionary will contain more specific information about what went
wrong.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>