Hello all.

Im having some troubles here,

I have a view within  a NavigationViewController that display a list of picked
songs, so at first run this list is empty, when the user clicks the add songs,
I push a MPMediaPickerController into the navigationViewController,  but the
size of the MPMediaPickerController view's is in portrait mode always.

So before pushing the MPMediaPickerController into the NavViewController I did
this:

        CGRect frame = picker.view.frame;
        frame = self.view.bounds;
        picker.view.bounds = frame;

so it shows the correct size, but the last items on the picker's
tabViewController aren't touchable, its like the superview of the picker it's
still 320px of width when it should be 480px,

I dunno if its possible to display the picker correctly depending on the device
orientation.

Thx in advance

Gustavo