Hi all,

I'm trying to use Build and Archive to prepare an app for submission to the Mac
App Store.

It fails because it is unable to copy the dSYM file to the archive. The error
suggests that the format needs to be DWARF with dSYM, but that is indeed what I
am using.

When I build in Debug configuration, a dSYM file is created with the app, but
in Release config, it is not. Yet both projects have exactly the same build
settings in this respect, so I'm not sure what's going on. Both projects have
'Generate debug symbols' on, and both have 'DWARF with dSYM' as the format.

There is presumably some other magic flag I need to ensure I generate the dSYM
file in the Release config, but I'm at a a loss. I've searched the net for this
problem and understand what the file is for and why it's part of the archive,
but haven't found anything that sheds light on the file not getting created in
the first place.

--Graham