Thanks Ricky, this is a very drawing-heavy application, so I think it's
probably worth a little pain to get it mostly drawing cross platform, and then
wrap the platform specific UI around that. I'm mostly there with that approach.

Being "the same" refers to the size, position, rendering between core graphics
and the text view on a specific operating system/device - it does not need to be pixel
perfect the same between a Mac and an iPad

Regards

Ken

PS apologies to everyone for the double posting before - Firefox 4 beta +
Me.com = crash and message not showing up as sent even though it was.