I've got a simple utility window that contains a checkbox and a radio group with two choices. The controller is defined like this:

@interface ToolboxController : NSWindowController {
    IBOutlet NSMatrix *JISGroup;
    IBOutlet NSButton *stickyModifiers;
    NMsgBroadcaster *localBroadcaster;
}

The last item is a C++ class pointer, so the code is in a .mm file.

The two outlets are connected to the appropriate items in Interface Builder.

The problem is that, when the window has been loaded, the stickyModifiers instance variable is nil. I've tried to rebuild the window in IB, and the same thing always happens.

Where do I look to find out why the connection isn't there? I'm still a beginner in Cocoa, so it's quite likely I've missed something elementary, but I'm stumped for now.

John
--
John Brownie, john_brow...@sil.org or j.brow...@sil.org.pg
Summer Institute of Linguistics      | Mussau-Emira language, Mussau Is.