I'm writing an email analysis type tool and would like recommendations on a
library to handle IMAP and POP accounts. I'm more interested in getting the
meta data for existing messages and mailboxes and less in sending messages.

I've searched google and have found Mailcore, Pantomime, and EDMessage but they
seem more or less out of date and possibly no longer active.

This would be for OS X and possibly iOS one day. Can anyone recommend an
active, up to date library/framework?

Thanks in advance.

Julio
http://www.E-String.com