Sorry, forgot to add something (that my tree controller binds to Core Data).

-----

I found two examples so far (one using notifications, one KVO) for responding
to changes in a table view's selection.

I tried the KVO approach in the sample code NSTabelViewBinding. It sets up KVO
on the array controller:

        [myContentArray addObserver: self
                                        forKeyPath: @"selectionIndexes"
                                        context: NULL];

I tried to do the same on my NSTreeController, but I'm not getting called. What
do I need to do?

My tree controller binds to Core Data.

TIA,
Rick