You need to declare some method that core date implement for you, for this
situations, to make your life easier XCode help you to declare it and declare
those custom class file declarations:

- At your Core Date model select the entities you want to make a custom class.
- go to Menu File>New File...
- At Cocoa Class or (Cocoa Touch Class, depend what you are doing) you find a
New File Type, Managed Object Class.
- Select it and create the classes.

Then you will see is really easy.

NOTE: When you do this the old implementation you have will me deleted,
refactor it before you make the classes if you don't want to lost what you did
before.

Pablo Pons