Hi,
I've been struggling for some time getting to work the following app design:

I have two seperate nib files (MainMenu.xib and History.xib). I have
implemented a controller (HistoryController) to manage the window in
History.xib. The history window is displayed using a button in MainMenu.xib
that sends an action message to the application delegate. The action method
then allocates and initializes a HistoryController object which is then
displayed. The window delegate releases the resources upon closing the history
window. So far so good.

The history window contains a NSTableView object. I would prefer to implement
this table's datasource in the application delegate, so I can keep on
collecting data for the table, even when the history window object is nil (not
displayed).

I've been struggling (in XBuilder) to connect the NSTableView object in
History.xib with it's datasource object (the app delegate) which is in
MainMenu.xib.

I hope this does not sound too complicated to some of you, and that someone
could provide some hints on how to proceed.

Thank you,
--
Luc Van Bogaert
luc.van.boga...@me.com