Hi,
I have checked, the Finder, takes only 7 seconds to copy a 500MB dmg file.
The copyItemAtPath API takes 18 seconds to copy the same file.
Why? Is a way to make copyItemAtPath run at the same Finder speed?
If not, which API should I use to get the same performance?

I use:
    [[NSFileManager defaultManager] copyItemAtPath:src toPath:dst
        error:&err];

Architectures: ppc, i386
Base SDK: Mac OS X 10.5
Valid Architectures: i386 ppc ppc64 ppc7400 ppc970 x86_64
C/C++ Compiler Version: GCC 4.2
Optimization Level: Fastest [-O3]

Regards
-- Leonardo