When working with an NSScrollView, sometimes my document view is smaller than
my content/clip view. (the document view's size is dynamically generated
depending on the data that needs to be rendered; or the user may make the
window much larger than the document view.)  In these cases I would like to
have my document view centered inside the clip view (as opposed to being
anchored in the lower-left corner as it currently is. I tried changing the
document view's frame's origin, but this didn't appear to have any effect.

Is there an easy way to do this? Or should I make sure my document view is
always at least as large as the content view and then just center my drawing
inside my document view?

Thanks,

Todd