I am trying to implement an app similar as "tweetie" applicatin, use
UIViewController to implement a custom TabBarController that can be pushed
in a navigation stack. This has been discussed before as shown here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/576764/tab-bar-controller-inside-a-navigation-controller-or-sharing-a-navigation-root-v

My app running well except for 1 problem. That is if the app receive the
memory warning message, and one of the view in the tabbar, say this tabbar
has 3 tabs, the first one's view(a table view) is released as it is not
active when the app receive the memory warning message, then when user tap
the first tab to come back with the first view, viewLoad and viewDidLoad
method is called, but the view's height is not correct. I figure out the
reason, that is when the tabbar get pushed into the navigation stack, the
view will automatically subtract the navigationbar height from the view
height, so that the tableview's height is correct. However, if the view is
released and come back to it, the tableview's height is not correct anymore
because it does not adjust the height by minus the navigationbar's height.
Even though I know the reason, but I can't find a solution to fix it. Any
help will be appreciated.

Hopefully I stated the problem clearly. Thank you.