Thanks for the reply. Yep, I know there are a variety of mail clients out
there, so not everyone uses Mail. And that sucks. This program is actually a
port of an iPhone application for which, different mail clients are not a
problem. But at least to start, I'm only going to support Mail. I'll likely
just copy the attachment to the desktop and let the non-Mail.app users
handle it from there. For now at least.

--
"My break-dancing days are over, but there's always the funky chicken"
--The Full Monty