Hello,

In my project's Info.plist I have included numerous extensions under Document
types so that my app will open these kinds of files.  Now I know this adds my
app to the Open With contextual menu item in Finder, but I was told my app is
also somehow making itself the default app for these extensions I have added.
Is this actually possible?  If so I have not coded it this way (and actually
don't know how without researching it) and I don't want my app to take over the
position of default app for these extensions unless a user set it up that way
on their own.  Any advice on helping me understand this a bit better would be
great.  Thanks!