Really excellent work on this! Nice job catching the fact that I was using an
embedded framework and kept the headers in there...though I'm not sure how to
automate the removal of them during the build (hmm). It would be great if this
was part of Xcode in some way (obviously a tough request). Oh, and "Strange
name for a framework" made me laugh.

Sincerely,
Carter Allen