I have experienced that an NSTableview which is bound to an array controller
will sometimes automatically sort when their column headers are clicked and
sometimes not. As an example, I currently have two windows, each with a
tableview bound to an array controller. One tableview sorts, the other does
not. For both tableviews each column is bound to the arranged objects of its
respective array controller and has "Creates Sort Descriptor" selected in
IB.Yes, I could use delegates and implement my own sort descriptors but getting
free sorting is really nice and it works for some of my tableviews, so I'd like
to find out what breaks this functionality.