Hi all,

I'm about to embark on a fairly serious bit of coding to extract all the
graphic objects from a PDF file to turn them into editable entities in a
drawing app.

First, the documentation references some sample code called 'Voyeur'
(/Developer/Examples/Quartz/PDF/Voyeur) but this no longer seems to exist. Does
anyone have an up to date link?

Second, has anyone already done this and have code they are prepared to share?
It must have been reimplemented many times over the years. I'm reading the
documentation for what support there is in Cocoa for PDF parsing, and also the
PDF spec itself, and it's a pretty big undertaking to get right. I have a
distinct feeling I'm staring at a well-solved problem.

--Graham