On 2/15/11 7:49 PM, Graham Cox wrote:
On 16/02/2011, at 2:36 PM, Randy Widell wrote:

I have a view displaying waveforms.  I would like to have a keyboard shortcut
that tags a location on the waveforms at the location of the mouse cursor.
These commands do not make any sense in the main menu...they could go there,
but they would be clutter.

Just override -keyDown: in your view and do whatever you want. Note though that your
key equivalents can't be command-<letter>  because they are processed as menu
equivalents separately.

That was essentially what I did first; I was hoping for a better way. Thanks, though, I'll keep rolling down that path then.