Am working on a small application that would download given larger
.dmg installer, showing download progress along the way, and then
mount .dmg image and run .pkg file from this image.  I have everything
working properly, except for that last step.  I'm using NSWorkspace
openFile to mount the .dmg image after downloading it, but I don't
know how to run the .pkg file from the mounted image (note that .dmg
file name is varying, basically it's like ExampleApp-x.y.z.dmg, where
"x", "y" and "z" are numbers).  Any suggestions?

Thanks.