On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Bruce Cresanta <cresa...@me.com> wrote:
> Hello Volker,
>
> I have the following two methods implemented in AnalyzerDocument, but I still
> get greyed menu items.
>
> - (NSData *)dataOfType:(NSString *)typeName error:(NSError **)outError
>
> - (BOOL)readFromData:(NSData *)data ofType:(NSString *)typeName
> error:(NSError **)outError
>
> Do I need to implement other methods to save/read a file?

You should check to make sure you've assigned the correct class for
the document type - double-click on the target, then look in the
"Document Types" section of the "Properties" pane. The sixth column
over is Class, which by default is MyDocument.

sherm--

--
Cocoa programming in Perl:
http://camelbones.sourceforge.net