On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 12:25:36 -0600, Scott Steinman <drstein...@me.com> said:
>I'm getting strange error messages in the console when the application's main
>window first opens.
>
>When the figure legends' drawRect: method is executed, the console spits out
>about 50 or so Core Graphics errors stating that there's an invalid CGContext

Basically this would be because your drawing code is being called at the wrong
time. Could it be that you're trying to draw too soon? Are you making the
mistake of calling drawRect: yourself? Or calling one of your drawing
subroutines directly, rather than letting drawRect: call it? m.
--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, <http://www.apeth.net/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!