I need to implement a custom control, which would look very much like an
NSBrowser with a "header row" above each column which would have 1 or 2
controls per column. It seems like a custom view that embeds an NSBrowser would
be a good starting point. But I'd want my header row cell to resize along with
the column when the user is resizing the column, not snap to the new size after
the user is done resizing.

Is there any way to hook into column resizing during the drag?

FWIW, I only need to support 10.6, nothing earlier.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_r...@elevated-dev.com