Hi,

I am developing an Desktop application which organizes and plays movie files.
So, I have added the mp4, mov, avi, m4v (mp4, mov, avi, m4v extensions) as
document type under Properties of my application target.
The problem is that when the user installs my app in Applications folder of his
system, the default option for opening the mp4 movie file changes to Voila from
QuickTime Player automatically. The default option is nothing but the 'Open
With' option provided in the Info window of a file. This happens for most of
the users. Why is this happening? How do I solve this?

Thanks and Regards,
Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to
and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its
attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe.
However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or
virus.