Hi, All!

I has a custom view must show the mouseEntered state and mousePressed state in
different pictures.
If mouse press is inside this view but mouse release is outside, my view
doesn't receive -mouseUp event:

--- cut ---
>>> press is really there <<<
// [-mouseDown] { 360 x 126} NSImageView
// [-mouseDown] { 361 x 195} NSImageView
// [-mouseDown] {  52 x  55} MyCustomView
>>> release is really there <<<
// [-mouseUp] { 260 x 117} NSImageView
// [-mouseUp] { 261 x 186} NSImageView
// !!! no -mouseUp event for MyCustomView there
--- cut ---

This was a log from:

@implementation NSControl( mouseEvents )

-( void )mouseDown:( NSEvent* )theEvent
{
NSPoint thePoint = [self convertPoint:[theEvent locationInWindow]
fromView:[self superview]];
NSLog( @"[-mouseDown] {%4g x%4g} %@", thePoint.x, thePoint.y, [self className]
);
[super mouseDown:theEvent];
}

-( void )mouseUp:( NSEvent* )theEvent
{
NSPoint thePoint = [self convertPoint:[theEvent locationInWindow]
fromView:[self superview]];
NSLog( @"[-mouseUp] {%4g x%4g} %@", thePoint.x, thePoint.y, [self className] );
[super mouseUp:theEvent];
}

@end

What can I do to receive this -mouseUp event ?
Or did NSImageView doesn't resend -mouseUp to over responders?

Alex.