On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Ariel Feinerman <arielfap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wish to use kvo to get data from NSOperation and observe isFinished but on
> witch thread is - observeValueForKeyPath:ofObject:change:context: executed?

>From the NSOperation documentation:

"Although you can attach observers to these properties, you should not
use Cocoa bindings to bind them to elements of your application’s user
interface. Code associated with your user interface typically must
execute only in your application’s main thread. Because an operation
may execute in any thread, KVO notifications associated with that
operation may similarly occur in any thread."

--Kyle Sluder