Hi Josh,

So you are not getting a parsing error, you're using the wrong mechanism. By
calling abort you are setting the parsers error code, that code has nothing to
do with the fact you are parsing some XML with "error" in it. I think you are
confusing a Parsing Error and a valid XML stream with an Error Message, these
are not the same thing. Your parser should handle both types of streams without
posting a "parser error". Then you handle the results, If it was full data, do
stuff, if it was "Error" data then do error stuff.

cheers
Kevin