We've previously integrated with iAds. While testing ADBannerView, I noticed in
the sandbox that the bannerView:didFailToReceiveAdWithError: delegate method
would intermittently be called. It would fail on one to two minute intervals
and then start indicating content was available. I assumed that this was as
designed for the sandbox to allow failure condition testing. In fact it was
quite handy because I could use my proxy to blacklist the URL and force it to
stop working.

I was unable to find this in the docs to verify it would do this.

Now that we are setting up in app purchases, I'm wondering if there is
something similar. When I install a cleaned debug build on a device the
SKProductsRequest works as expected. However after running for "a while" during
testing the delegate method productsRequest:didReceiveResponse: starts getting
invalidProductIdentifiers. The products are valid prior to this, with no
changes in iTunes Connect. Cleaning the build device and rebooting the test
device make this behavior go away.

Am I running into something that is expect sandbox behavior? Is it documented?
Should I file a bug report?