on XCode version 3 I was able to launch IB and edit the text of a
NSScrollView. On XCode 4 I can't. And even if I modify this text, which is
saved within the file MainMenu.nib/keyedobjects.nib
when I relaunch XCode 4 and open my project file, the change doesn't show
up. I always see the old text.

Also, I have seen that even creating a new NSScrollView, I can't edit the
text. So, my question is, how can I edit the text of a NSScrollView when
editing a nib file? I found it very useful, especially to create a license
panel.

What text of an NSScrollView do you mean? Are you talking about the NSTableHeaderView? There doesn't seem to be any Inspector edit field for its content in the integrated IB 4 (yet). Just double-click the header view's cell and edit the string.

Maybe this is a IB4 bug and you may want to file a bug.

---Ulf Dunkel